[kj] (OT) Iran/USA/Nuclear Weapons

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 20:20:44 EST 2006

Its just that you are ready to criticize everyone else for doing wrong, but
you cannot say which is the right thing to do. Its so easy just to point out
where Governments are going wrong, but unless you have a solution to the
problems or at least offer an alternative, then your opinion is invalid .
You also seem to suffering from a guilt complex.

"If Iran had nuclear weapons though, do you honestly believe they would try
to wipe out Israel?"

  Yes I do. Why would Iran want to build  Nuclear Weapons unless it was for
a specific purpose?
Israel occupies Islam's third Holiest shrine (Jerusalem) . Arabs are
constantly making devices and firing them into Israeli territory. Arabs have
thrown everything they can get their hands on into Israeli territory over
the years, so yes the threat is real.
I asked you a straight question and would like a straight answer. How would
you deal with the forthcoming Iran problem. Forget whose fault the situation
is, Dont say what you would have done to avoid the conflict. How would you
deal with the situation today ?

"Have you no idea of the anger felt around the world? Have you no idea of
the reasons for
that anger?"
   I ve been to quite alot of countries and have nt noticed much anti
American feeling. Most countries inhabitants cant get enough of Western
Culture, Films , Sport and Music. America is not as hated as you would like
too believe.

P.S. I realise that you are not a Prophet, you really dont have to tell me.