[kj] Stop knocking Geordie!

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 17:00:38 EST 2006

I thought everyone enjoyed the contrast between Jaz and Geordie on stage.

  And smoking went the wrong way in 1880s?? with the invention of the cigarette. Didn't it turn tobacco into a smoke-all-day vice? Fuck it, let future generations live free from it, close the lid, and see it as a failed experiment.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>
  No one is asking him to strike a pose or anything, just to move around a bit
more. I'm still not convinced that Geordie is nt really just a cardboard cut
out. Jaz may even fold him up and put him in the guitar case and keep him
there until the next gig.
The only time Geordie moves is to have a drink or puff on a cigarette,
now he's given up drinking and soon smoking will be outlawed, there is a
great danger of Geordie being the first person to ever catch rigor mortis
whilst on stage.
P.S.
Do people think that the impending law outlawing smoking is the government
meddling in peoples affairs or is it beneficial for society in general ?

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com