[kj] Stop knocking Geordie!

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 12 16:40:01 EST 2006

No one is asking him to strike a pose or anything, just to move around a bit
more. I'm still not convinced that Geordie is nt really just a cardboard cut
out. Jaz may even fold him up and put him in the guitar case and keep him
there until the next gig.
   The only time Geordie moves is to have a drink or puff on a cigarette,
now he's given up drinking and soon smoking will be outlawed, there is a
great danger of Geordie being the first person to ever catch rigor mortis
whilst on stage.
  P.S.
Do people think that the impending law outlawing smoking is the government
meddling in peoples affairs or is it beneficial for society in general ?