[kj] Stop knocking Geordie!

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:54:00 EST 2006

Geordie is not a big-haired, perpetual adolescent cock-rocker. He doesn't
need to strike poses with his axe, since he is a grown-up. Don't worry, he's
all there and he loves playing live. I don't really care what he looks like,
because I'm only interested in what comes out of his guitar (which is
unearthly and endlessly fascinating), but having said that, he seems pretty
bloody cool to me.

'Zen like' and, as someone else said somehere further down, 'in the zone'
are very good ways of describing where he is, and this is how it's always
been.

Anyway, never mind Jaz and Raven, I'm quite happy to watch Ben - he's a
fucking star!

gb