[KJ] Raven : not on the french tour....

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 09:42:36 EST 2006

The word that I would use to describe Geordie on stage is *apathetic*, he
looks completely bored of doing yet another rendition of Wardance. Geordie
seems more interesting in watching Jaz, than he does in entertaining . Is he
shy, because he looks quite embarrassed on stage and he just sort of goes
through the motions. He does look like he is *working* , rather than
enjoying. If people really try, then they could convince themselves that
this is infact what being cool is, but I just see it as "another day at the
office" kind of expression.

Geordie has always appeared indifferent, zen like even. it 's the way the
guy is. he lets the harp do all the talking, he's just the vehicle for the
sound.

bob