[KJ] Raven : not on the french tour....

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 05:52:43 EST 2006

Pete's right,

if you think back to Geordie during the two Tube sets
he was still reserved but also effortlessly cool.
with Geordie I always got a sense that he was thinking
'f**king hell my riffs are amazing'.

but the last few times I've seen the band he's been
really unenjoyable to watch (which I guess is
important at a gig) and just looks annoyed the whole
time.

Jaz tries his best but you feel like he's saying the
same thing every night and that its a little
impersonal and well Reza/Ben arent real KJ (plus Ben
looks like a honeymonster and Reza looks like he
should be in Depeche Mode).

Raven is clearly the majority of KJ's stage presence.

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>