[KJ] Raven : not on the french tour....

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 05:31:07 EST 2006

The word that I would use to describe Geordie on stage is *apathetic*, he
looks completely bored of doing yet another rendition of Wardance. Geordie
seems more interesting in watching Jaz, than he does in entertaining . Is he
shy, because he looks quite embarrassed on stage and he just sort of goes
through the motions. He does look like he is *working* , rather than
enjoying. If people really try, then they could convince themselves that
this is infact what being cool is, but I just see it as "another day at the
office" kind of expression.