[kj] kj self parody ?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 05:21:41 EST 2006

Oh, so the cartoons are a critique of American lifestyles? Oh I see, and
there was me taking it at face value.
   But do people in general see them as being critique , or do people watch
it and think." Yeah, all wars are bad apart from.................." and "Rap
videos are good because...............".

"Are you saying that cartoons *can't* be intelligent?  Have you read Maus
and/or Persepolis?*

I suppose it depends on how it is perceived , do people perceive it as being
objectional or something to adhere too?       No & no.
    To me an intelligent programme would be about finding a solution to the
impending Iranian problem, not a character who only has a few slogans taking
the place of  speech.