[kj] Why 03 doesn't suck ... kj self parody

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 07:57:41 EST 2006

*i hear ya leigh,
yeah, they do seem to still give a shit... if only just slightly. the
joke have now become a self parody of their lowest common denominator
and that is not good!

the last four records, pande-hozers, show it is just about time to hang
it up before their terrible records and their barely listenable records
outweigh the genius ones.

by my count that is just one more!

really i think it time for geordie to follow a solo route without all
the expectations of the joke. then he may become creative again.

 *