[kj] Why KJ2003 doesn't suck ...

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 11:56:45 EST 2006

I've never liked "Total Invasion," but "Seeing Red" is quite good. But I think "Blood On Your Hands" ranks among their finest work, honestly. Had "Aeon" been better produced, I'd rank it similarly. But again -- "Blood On Your Hands" alone as a track is better than the entirety of PANDEMONIUM and the entirety of HOSANNAS.

Ale xin NYC