[kj] Sisters Of Mercy = napping through concerts

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 11:55:43 EST 2006

That is classic Chris!

LMAO!

You are lucky  to still be alive! ;)

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 3/9/2006 7:29:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

I have  seen them three times.  It is cool that they pull it off live but the

show is quite a sleeper.
BUT it is not as bad as SNORING through a  Jesus and Marychain.  I was so
tired.  I wasn't even  drinking.  I sat down in a seat and my girlfriend at
the time kicked  the bottom of my boot real hard.  I woke up and had no idea
what was  going on or where I was at.  I thought I was still dreaming.
Or it is  not as bad as my father snoring, loud, through a 1978 KISS concert
because  he was stoned out of his mind an detested them.  IT was great I was
not even 6 loving every minute of disco KISS and my father is sawing  logs.

Chris