[kj] (OT) and all is right with the world

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 18:59:04 EST 2006

So Bluce it comes down to attending games does it? How many games have you
been to this season? Would you still go if it was £50 a game? That sorts the
men from the boys.
   actually qpr..............i really cant be bothered  qpr , small time
nobodies. Why is your biggest crowd of the season against us in a friendly?
Because all the qpr fans want to come a see a decent team.
  Drawing with the best team in Europe and possibly the World is not a
disaster. Your hatred of Chelsea just proves what a saddo you are. Its not
hatred, but jealously. We shall be challenging again next season, we shall
have success, whilst all your seasons in the foreseeable future will be
disasters (if you are on our scale of what success and disaster is)
   If any one feels the need to complain about this thread, please direct it
at the person who started it. I am only replying