[kj] looking for rare material

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 18:29:54 EST 2006

Hi Adrian

  Welcome to The Gathering. A while back in the late 90s this group assembled a 2DC compilation of generally unavailable material and called it Unspeakable. I have this compilation and I would be happy to make a copy for you. The details are below.

  Regards

  Geoff

  Unspeakable  Disc one:
1. Malicious Boogie (bbc radio session '79)
2. Nuclear Boy (bbc radio session '79)
3. You're Being Followed (live bootleg '79)
4. Animal (live bootleg '79)
5. What's the Matter? (live bootleg '79)
6. Are you Receiving?
7. Nervous System
8. Turn to Red
9. Wardance
10. Pssyche
11. Change
12. Brilliant (instrumental)
13. Birds of a Feather
14. Sun Goes Down
15. Take Take Take (live)
16. The Hive (live bootleg '82)

    Disc two:
1. Me or You
2. Wilful Days
3. New Culture (bbc '84)
4. All Play Rebel (bbc '84)
5. Blue feather (bbc '84)
6. A New Day
7. Ecstasy
8. Jihad (instrumental)
9. The Fanatic (live bootleg '89)
10. Another Cult Goes Down (instrumental)
11. Hollywood Babylon (soundtrack cut)
12. Mass
13. Drug (soundtrack cut)
14. 4 Stations of the Sun (unreleased)

  Adrian Palowich <_fizzbin_ at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greeting fellow gatherers,

  Long time fan, finally hoping for correspondance with members who have access to rare and unreleased KJ material , specifically unreleased songs (future shock, universe b, silent rage, etc..) and any other hard to find demos and materials dating back to KJ's inception.  Although I have collected many live recordings and versions, I'm still searching for those early/new unavailable recordings that are floating around.  Can anyone assist??

  Many thanks to those who can help out!!

  adrian