[kj] SOAD Drummer

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:53:20 EST 2006

Introduce Yourself would definately be twice as good
if Patton were singing on it but i still love Chuck.
His melodies always ruled and his lyrics were totally
weird and cool. Too bad he has to always live in
Patton's shadow. Speaking of Patton, i think he lost
the plot around "California". He hasn't really put out
anything essential since then, except for maybe the
Dillinger Escape Plan EP he sang on.

Leigh