[kj] SOAD Drummer

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:01:49 EST 2006

His parts were definately generic but like i said,
they were never really about guitar. It's just one
more element that adds to the mix and if it were
flashier or weirder or whatever, it would ruin the
thing that made their music so appealing to me when i
first heard it. The tribal drums and repetative parts
and droning keyboards. All beautiful and simple. My
favourite Faith No More album is Introduce Yourself.

Leigh