[kj] OT Come on England!!!!

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:30:40 EDT 2006

yeah right
Lampard has been motm in the first game and you want to drop him? duh!

the problem is beckham who is giving the ball away to easily. Beckham was at
fault at the first goal - he was covering the front post and let the sweden
player get there and continued to confuse Carrigher later on because he
doesnt know how to defend.

ooooohhhh Joey Cole...scored a fcking great goal...in cologne.....in his
ingerland role