[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Matt Platts matt.platts at delerium.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 17:40:52 EDT 2006

Indeed, to be honest I cant believe Joey would have any problem with the
ministry stuff, the slipknot stuff is much faster / harder to play, and Id
imagine he's well used to clicks. I've seen far more impressive footage of
him than from that video - on the slipknot live dvd for example. He has
great technique for speed playing. But hey, have to be my own judge when i
catch them in august over here.