[kj] KJ Japan Picture on E-bay

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:35:56 EDT 2006

It's amazing what people will/can sell innit?
Many moons ago - 1987 ish - the band I was in had a demo reviewed in Making
Music. It was free mag for musos; quite big in it's day.
Anyways, next to our review (4/5 btw ;) is a demo by young Oxford hopeful
Thom Yorke. I still have it & occasionally wonder what a Radiohead geek
would pay for it.
I reckon with a fair wind behind me I could probably get something in the
region of £2 / £3.
Wanna piee of that eh? Hmmm.
Who wants to be my friend now then...?
[looks at phone expectantly, drumming fingers - sighs, goes to bed...]

Yet another great tale from the fatpotanga vaults.
I'd make an excellent boring uncle wouldn't I..?

--

Cats have wonky eyes