[kj] KJ Japan Picture on E-bay

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:12:51 EDT 2006

sorry,i dont know to much about the picture ;-(

but what i can  say is----- i think is that gordie looks like a bit of a new
romantic there..ha..ha

paul looks like he is either advertising livie jeans or budwieser,or both
;-D!!

youth looks like hes up for anything in the world on offer,and jaz looks
like he is about to hit the floor..ha..ha

i like that pic,amusing..