[kj] OT: USA draw v. Italy (fucking bullshit!!!)

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 02:41:05 EDT 2006

i thought the red cards were ok. the goal was offside as the player
was interfering with play as he was in the line of sight and 'jumped'
to allow the ball to pass.

Popes first yellow might have been given a red as last man, but he
took the player and its consistent with what the refs are doing every
game. the number 4 did a 2 footed lunge that took the player and could
have been very nasty.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk