[kj] download pics & semi's

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Jun 13 13:11:52 EDT 2006

No chance of me going to the Download Festival last weekend as I was working
overnight Saturday (after a few bottles of 1664 during the Paraguay game)
... but that said, after a mere 3 hours sleep I dragged myself off to my
stomping ground at RAF Northolt for Sunday's excellent "enthusiast's day"
... other than that it's the FIFA 2006 World Cup for me and many other
things are taking a back seat at the mo ... as for the other debate, I'm
still with Hosannas ... I do find the whole tour situation rather depressing
(though fair play to Neil for his bass duties and helping to avoid a
complete disaster) and it just seems like 1996 all over again with KJ
typically imploding whilst very much in the ascendancy ... but these days
I've got my enough things going on in my life for me not to get too worked
up about it all ... as Javier's tragic post recently highlighted, things can
happen in life without any warning and everything else is utterly trivial
... even the endless squabbles within KJ.

I might though get a semi-lob on when I see the Queen's 80th Birthday
Flypast on Saturday ... 1 pm over Buckingham Palace ... it's quite a good
one this year :o)

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/welcome.html *