[kj] Download

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 12 16:38:36 EDT 2006

Y'know, to each their own, but I'm just enjoying the fact that someone within the organization iteself is DARING to part with the party-line (read: Jaz's bluster) about the album being their finest accomplishment ever.

But this does beg a few questions: If Geordie doesn't like it, why was it released that way?

Alex in NYC