[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 13 13:05:30 EDT 2006

Wait, did he produce that song/single but not the rest of Fire Dances?
(If so) that's interesting. I'm not a big fan of that song in comparison
to the rest of glorious Fire Dances per se, but the difference in its
sound which you described so perfectly has always intrigued and puzzled
me. A blanket lifted indeed.