[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 13 12:41:20 EDT 2006

i would prefer they give another go with *john porter* as he has
contributed an all too brief production for Killing joke, i find "let's
all go" to be the best production yet.
when that song comes on, it's like blanket of obfuscating reverb was
lifted off the record.

<<  Maybe you guys might have to get back into a proper recording studio
(like Townhouse in London), write the songs BEFORE you get into the
studio, cough up the cash for a coherent producer (like Kimsey or Joe
Barresi (new tool) >>