[kj] OT: WC

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:01:16 EDT 2006

It seems about every 10-15 years you hear of the soccer organizations trying
to peak interest in the US and it lasts for about 6 months to a year at best
and then it peters to the back burner again.  I would venture tosay that
hockey surpasses soccer in interest and that is a struggling sport at times.

Chris