[kj] kj03 and hosannas

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 02:37:07 EDT 2006

I think that's a natural reaction to someone's own
music. You're always gonna hear things that, in
hindsight, could have been done differently. It can be
an inspiration of a sort to make the next album
better. Plus, if you make the perfect album, what's
the point of making another one? It's only gonna fall
short.

Leigh