[kj] Download

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 21:48:53 EDT 2006

If this is what Geordie actually said/meant,  it sounds like quite a  cop out
to me.   I don't buy the implied rationale that Jaz's opinion  always wins
out over everyone elses.  More likely the
sauce was a continual distraction to the writing/recording.
      Hindsight is always 20/20, and instead of  griping like a little
bee-otch, maybe he can consider drying up a little bit and  be more of a hard-nosed
contributor.  If it means having to duke it out  with Jaz from time to time,
it'll just make for a better recording and a better  press junket to follow.
      Now, having said all that, I think the  record in question is pretty
fucking good, and I am disappointed knowing that if  they make it over to the
states to play in the next few months,
I won't get the chance to hear the new stuff in person.
        God love you Geordie, but  honestly you have nothing to be ashamed
of, outside of drinking a bit more than  you should. Shut up and play your
guitar, buddy.

-Carl P.

P.S.      Of course,  if Geordie was  misquoted or it turns out he said
nothing of the kind, please disregard  everything I've said.   Get over to the
states and play some shows all  ready.