[kj] OT - Saddest days of my life

CEPLASTER at aol.com CEPLASTER at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 19:45:30 EDT 2006

Dear Javier,

         Being a little over 40  years old and working a meaningless day job,
 my wife and two  daughters are easily the main source of happiness in my
life.  My heart  goes out to you , as this is what every parent dreads.   I have
nightmares about this kind of stuff all the time, as I'm sure plenty of other
 parents do.
          From what I can see,  you are a much braver man than I,  and I only
hope that you and your family  can pull together and support each other in
what has to be a truly dark  time.
                                                                      Hang in
there,   Carl P.