[kj] Download

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 14:11:57 EDT 2006

How strange. Not playing a new album live they worked on for so long and
recorded?

~LB

In a message dated 6/11/2006 3:40:33 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mickhead at beeb.net writes:

I  thought the band played really well yesterday. Neil looks a lot
more  comfortable with his role, Rez seems to be taking a bit of
strain  off Jaz with the chorus'. Banny twatted the bongos with
aplomb,  busting several sticks in the process. Jaz & Geordie were
pally  & the whole thing had a good vibe in a full tent, all while
Metallica strutted their stuff on the main stage! Set as best I
remember;

Communion
Wardance
Total  Invasion
Unspeakable
Frenzy
The  Wait
Gratitude
Asteroid
Pssyche
Pandemonium

ps Geordie said  the entire new album is dropped from the set as he
don't like it,  bar the one they played which is Gratitude. Surprised  me.