[kj] Download

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 11 11:35:14 EDT 2006

haha, excellent. snip tunes from 'kj '80 & '03 from the set list while
you're at it G

geordie's contributions to hosers is the only listenable aspect but this
is vindication indeed, feel much better about sticking to my guns in
disliking the record. now if geordie only liked /fire dances and the
1983-4 missing album singles/ released /there abouts/ enough to get his
touch back and reincorporate the sound of his prime!

btw, given geordie's dislike for the fire dances record, will fire
dances ever be remastered, remixed and re-released? or can we count on
this great record remaining a neglected classic in need of tweaking?