[kj] Download

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 11 10:06:20 EDT 2006

Obviously the Geordie commment was off mic but still, the way they've almost completely spurned the album in this tour is one almighty knock back to its promotion. Stange for me: when I first heard Walking With Gods, I thought it was made for the stage.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> escribió:
"Geordie said the entire new album is dropped from the set as he
don't like it,"

VINDICATION!

Odd, considering his efforts are the best thing about the album in
question.

Alex in NYC

On Jun 11, 2006, at 6:39 AM, Michael Head wrote:

> I thought the band played really well yesterday. Neil looks a lot
> more comfortable with his role, Rez seems to be taking a bit of
> strain off Jaz with the chorus'. Banny twatted the bongos with
> aplomb, busting several sticks in the process. Jaz & Geordie were
> pally & the whole thing had a good vibe in a full tent, all while
> Metallica strutted their stuff on the main stage! Set as best I
> remember;
>
> Communion
> Wardance
> Total Invasion
> Unspeakable
> Frenzy
> The Wait
> Gratitude
> Asteroid
> Pssyche
> Pandemonium
>
> ps Geordie said the entire new album is dropped from the set as he
> don't like it, bar the one they played which is Gratitude.
> Surprised me.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es