[kj] Download

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 11 07:43:40 EDT 2006

I agree with you there - they were certainly in a good spirits but without
being pissed or stoned. Neil seems much more comfortable.
Highlight of the set for me was 'Unspeakable' - they really seemed to have
it nailed down properly now after fucking it up a few times on the UK tour.
Pity about the tent only being half-full, but I suppose your average
metaller there for the weekend is more likely to watch Hetfield and Co.

You missed out 'Whiteout' from the setlist.
end of the set ran as usual i.e. Asteroid/Whiteout/The
Wait/Pssyche/Pandemonium
- and a nice little thanks to Metallica  from Jaz for the cash before they
started the Wait!!