[kj] Download

Michael Head mickhead at beeb.net
Sun Jun 11 06:39:46 EDT 2006

I thought the band played really well yesterday. Neil looks a lot
more comfortable with his role, Rez seems to be taking a bit of
strain off Jaz with the chorus'. Banny twatted the bongos with
aplomb, busting several sticks in the process. Jaz & Geordie were
pally & the whole thing had a good vibe in a full tent, all while
Metallica strutted their stuff on the main stage! Set as best I
remember;

Communion
Wardance
Total Invasion
Unspeakable
Frenzy
The Wait
Gratitude
Asteroid
Pssyche
Pandemonium

ps Geordie said the entire new album is dropped from the set as he
don't like it, bar the one they played which is Gratitude. Surprised me.