[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 16:22:12 EDT 2006

Mark,

Regards Ravens' comments - I was p!ssed at the time, but have grown-up
somewhat since. I can understand his frustrations. The big point here & the
reason why I brought it up was simply that no one fvck!ng said anything to
him, whilst he spouted his bvllsh!t. Only a handfull had a go & yet anyone
else says similar stuff & they're gonna get a tirade, which is fair comment.
It just seemed that no one wanted to rock the boat with Raven, that's all.
Just think how many times PW has been moaned at about race stuff & he hardly
comes out with sand-n!gg3rs, or whatever else Raven said.

The thing about character substitution in sweary words - many
companies/organisations use 'content-filters', so mails with swearys in will
be quarantined. Substitution tends to get around that, well, as long as the
popular substitutions haven't been added to the content filter too!

Love,

Fvck!ng Cvntbubble.