[kj] Recent KJ ethnocentric diatribe

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 15:45:34 EDT 2006

Mark, I did read beyond your first point. I was addressing Geordie's conceited
  one-liner.
  Maybe he should have read, what both of us read and found out, at the time.

Mark Kolmar <mkolmar at gmail.com> wrote:
  Geordie's statement from 1986 and my comments had nothing to do with
how the situation came about or who was to blame. If you had read
beyond the first point, you would see I admire the Ethiopians for
courage in the face of grave challenges.
http://mail.yahoo.com