[kj] Five page article in this month's Q Magazine!

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 13:13:22 EDT 2006

(And Bob - weren't you singing the praises of ganja recently? Or am I
mis-remembering?)

Not at all; I smoke ganja every day, and find it loads better than knocking
back a litre plus of bourbon per day. For those who don't know, I am also a
serious bi polar depressive, on Lithium, so I know what JC is experiencing.
That's why I gave up heavy drinking after 20 years.  The only way to deal
with depression is to face up to it and fight it hard. Frankly, he isn't
doing that, he's using it to exalt his vastly overrated image as a 'seer'
and to make himself look big and hard.. He needs, quite simply, to get real
and grow the fuck up.

bob
bob