[kj] Five page article in this month's Q Magazine!

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 12:02:29 EDT 2006

Yes, really.

Two things in particular - the fact that Jaz is described as singing normally prior to growling, which suggests that he actually can still do it.

Secondly, I think it's quite up front about his alcohol consumption and mental state - without the usual level of bluster and bravado (yes, there's some, but I'd say less than usual)... and about the tour cancellation.

Lastly, it's actually quite well-written, whereas a lot of the recent efforts have been ill-informed dross for the teen market.

Yeah, I agree that alcohol and other substances are doing Jaz no favours, but hoping that he will jack that in is like hoping that water will flow uphill. (And Bob - weren't you singing the praises of ganja recently? Or am I mis-remembering?)

Jamie

Jamie said: Amazing - an interview with Jaz that's actually worth reading.