[kj] OT:Posties

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 13:45:11 EDT 2006

As a postman myself, idiots who let their dog's run wild get no mail from me. Let them go to the sorting office and collect it themselves. " It's Ok, it wont touch you!" What are they fucking Doctor Dolittle or something? They can read the minds of animals! I think not.

Bet your the miserable bugger who leaves my post out in the rain rather than take it back with him and who rips the recorded delivery stickers off so that he doesnt have to go back to the sortin office

oh and I could guarantee my dog wouldnt bite you - might growl if she sensed you didnt like her but no more.