[kj] Recent KJ trivia (and Raven)

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 12:31:47 EDT 2006

I was lucky to have them as my mentors (initially as the band with Feeding etc and then as friends) at a risky moment in my life and they allowed me the room to make my own choices. For that i can only love them. : )

yeah, that's worthy of massive respect, and I would expect no less from them. Self-determination is, really, the only route open to the free thinker. If they helped you 'get there', as it were, then that's totally commendable. Despite all of the bullshit in our existence, that sense of individual freedom is the most precious thing we have. To create your own space and live as much as possible by your own rules is ultimately priceless.

bob