[kj] Official site updated?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:55:20 EDT 2006

Now this sounds like classic Killing Joke

Big plans

Worthy of tantilizing times

But  what will come to fruition?

At least 50% of the gigs.  Maybe all but there is always impending health
and chaos to get in the way

The EMI releases will proably happen.  Hopefully sooner than later

The re-release (huh?) of Unperverted and No Way Out...uh....big maybe...but
really was it ever out of print?  And if so why wouldn't Colsey do it?  Do I
reallyt have to rebuy the same thing just to get  more great Colesy art?
YES!  If it ever happens.

Gems of Power?  You all bought into it not me.  As much as I would love to
have it I have witnessed that it is worth to "wait and see".  It is still
not on a big company so it could all fall apart again.

And I am confident Geordie is writing away.  It seems like he always is.
Lets just hope it makes to a release before 2010.  While Hossannas is not in
my top 10 if Geordie keeps going the way he is going from Hossannas then
there is a classic waiting to come out.

And it sounds like all is not lost with Raven.  GOOD!  Now just get Big Paul
back in the picture

Chris