[kj] TRANSMISSION - COMPLETE!

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Jul 31 08:10:00 EDT 2006

Yep. The new album by Youth and Big Paul is all neatly packaged up and ready to hit the shops and the Malicious Damage cybershop. I know cos Colesy gave me a copy at the weekend.

I have been hearing this album in its various stages as it developed and think it's wonderful. 7 minute instrumental work outs that would please those that like the poppier end of Krautrock if such a thing exists. Very much back to roots in many ways.

I think the single is on sale now and the album in the next week or two.

Give it a spin why dontcha?

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear