[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 09:11:01 EDT 2006

Well Roger , its not really selective editing . I was just pointing out that whilst the Egyptian Government may begrudgingly accept the right of Israel to exist . The general population, the man on the street does nt . Having visited the Israeli Embassy in Cairo and seen the fortifications and mini army protecting it, I can assure you that there are hostilities towards Israel.
   Why do you mention about people biting? I believe in what I say but other people disagree and we are just discussing our different beliefs . Nothing to do with fishing and biting, as you suggested .

  Steve DIY

P.S Whats happening in Preston?