[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 08:39:55 EDT 2006

well Peter West, yu still keep selective edits to manipulate the
point! And its funnyto see the people biting
I dont know what the consensus is and i doubt you do either, but the
govt position is that Isreal exists and they are not at war. Call it
stupid oranything butthats progress, dont you like that?
thoughtyoud be up in Preston

--
iPat