[kj] RE: So KJ are definatley playing Beautiful days (Bob Barathy)

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Sat Jul 1 10:34:17 EDT 2006

I'm gonna see a friend tomorrow. He lives even closer than me to the site
and knows a lot of the right type of people so I'll see how it goes!

Bobtoo

Hi Bob

I'm in Devon, on SE Dartmoor. been waiting for KJ to play down this way for
awhile now.
Instead of only coming as far as Bristol.

Just spoke to a friend, who's mate is filling in for Raven and he's gonna
have a word with him to see
if he can get me in the backdoor. got try every angle I guesse. Might even
try the old press card blag :)
Somehow I intend to get in, any tickets for the day going i'm interested.

Shaun