[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 06:32:36 EST 2006

I am male, but i'm from Canada, not the UK. So that
makes me a dude. Not a bloke. And that wasn't irony.
That was sarcasm. The lowest and best form of humour.
Suits you fine.

Leigh

PS-I wouldn't have thought someone who was bragging
about telling some woman to her face that she's fat
would be too concerned with so-called "abuse". Now
THERE'S your irony.