[kj] Re: Hosannas promo RAR file needs password

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Sun Jan 29 06:17:37 EST 2006

        Is it really necessary to reply in  such an abusive, mindless way? I raised some valid points and all this list can offer in forms of a reply is some incoherent bloke  vaguely threatening  me , and now another incoherent bloke ( are you a male or female Leigh?) has given me abuse!!! If you have nothing intelligent or worthwhile to say, or what you have to say doesn't contribute to the discussion, then just shut the fuck up and stop needlessly filling up peoples in-boxes.
           P.S Leigh: Irony doesn't work on the internet. And what dont you understand about editing E-mails, we have been requested to delete the unnecessary bottom bit of the E-mail, why do you not comply?

  Frank Luke

Message Received: Jan 29 2006, 05:44 AM