[kj] KJ Video shoot

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 26 15:36:44 EST 2006

The bar was actually recently closed.

Nu-Clear Boy

  _____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of F Luke
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:12 PM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: RE: [kj] KJ Video shoot

"There were dozens of  people creeping towards the band holding big
bones with the remnants of flesh on them."

   It may be a good idea to go to the Killing joke bar in Prague and make
sure all the youngsters got home safely. How big were the bones? Were they
like, leg size? Jaz already admitted on the last album that he is "One step
from a cannibal". Maybe he decided to go that one step further.

     I would nt put it past Killing Joke. It would be typical would nt it.
Jaz asking if you would like to star in the bands new video, and you not
only end up starring the video but you are also lunch. I got killed to be a
video star!

Fluke.   Unclear Boy.