[kj] KJ Video shoot

F Luke fluke_839 at fsmail.net
Thu Jan 26 15:11:38 EST 2006

"There were dozens of  people creeping towards the band holding big
bones with the remnants of flesh on them."
   It may be a good idea to go to the Killing joke bar in Prague and make sure all the youngsters got home safely. How big were the bones? Were they like, leg size? Jaz already admitted on the last album that he is "One step from a cannibal". Maybe he decided to go that one step further.
     I would nt put it past Killing Joke. It would be typical would nt it. Jaz asking if you would like to star in the bands new video, and you not only end up starring the video but you are also lunch. I got killed to be a video star!
Fluke.   Unclear Boy.

Message Received: Jan 25 2006, 09:14 AM