[kj] KJ Video shoot

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:04:35 EST 2006

WELL EXCUSE THE F*CK OUT OF ME! NEXT TIME I WON'T BOTHER SPENDING £250
TRYING TO DO JAZ AND CO A FAVOUR. I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE IN THEIR STUPID
"THRILLER" RIP-OFF VIDEO ANYWAY.

ps woody, fyi the pilot did ask if i'd ever seen the movie 'airplane', but i
wasn't sure what he was getting at. anyway, i was too busy eating the fish.