[kj] KJ Video shoot

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 13:56:03 EST 2006

was it a fur lined cockpit???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Rangecroft
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [kj] KJ Video shoot

  sadly, bob, there were no such fun and games for me. ade was right - never did get the call from jaz. gave up after a few hours and just got the next flight home. (on the up side, i can confirm jaz's claims on the live DVD that the flight staff are big KJ fans. the air hostesses in particular were most accommodating and one even let me in the cockpit...)